A 2 week trip to Italy in early October 2007. We set off northbound from Rome to Cinque Terre to enjoy a few days on the coast. Then a quick stop in Pisa before heading to Florence and the beautiful Tuscany area, then ending in Venice.
Top 10 things attractions in Italy:
- Hiking between the beautiful Cinque Terre Villages
- Exploring the Vatican and Sistine Chapel in Rome
- Getting lost in Venice
- See the “Birth Of Venus” by Botticelli in the Uffuzi Gallery in Florence
- Italian food & wine!
- Wandering in the ancient Roman Forum
- Seeing the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Walking across the Rialto Bridge in Venice
- Capturing the lovely landscapes of Tuscany
- Touring the Coliseum in Rome