A month long Asian journey starting in Ha Noi, Vietnam and traveling south through most of the major stops in Vietnam. Then crossing into Cambodia to see a few off the beaten path places as well as the famous ruins of ancient Angkor. The trips ended in Bangkok with a few extra days to see the sights in the capital and a day trip to Ayutthaya.
My South East Asia Top 10:
- Incredible Angkor Wat
- Boat cruise in Ha Long Bay
- Traditional water puppet show
- My Son Cham ruins
- Delicious Vietnamese food!
- Village home stay in rural Cambodia
- Beautiful beaches of Nha Trang
- Grand Palace in Bangkok
- Khmer Cooking class
- Exploring ancient cities